JACO Contracting Commercial Roofing
High Quality Commercial Roofing Services
Experienced Commercial Roofing Contractors
JACO has a trusted reputation as one of the industry leaders in commercial roofing applications. Our team is professional, highly knowledgeable and always reliable. No commercial project is too big or too small. With a variety of commercial roofing options, from budget-friendly materials to customized designs, we’ve got you covered. JACO uses only the highest quality commercial roofing materials backed by the best warranties in the business at affordable prices. Our award-winning company is the one to call for your next commercial roof repair or replacement.
Why JACO Contracting?
- We are family owned and operated here in Georgia
- We are fully licensed and insured
- Our team members are polite and knowledgeable
- We offer a variety of commercial roofing materials to suit your needs from simple single ply roofing to decorative shingles and metals
- Our commercial materials are backed by the best manufacturer warranties in the business
- Our commercial roof inspections are free and convenient with no obligation
- Our inspection reports and quotes are easy to understand and includes photographs when appropriate
- We will leave no questions unanswered
- Our prices are affordable and competitive
- Easy financing is available through Hearth Financing
- We stand by our work! 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- BBB Member & Award-Winning Commercial Roofer
Commercial Services Performed by JACO:
- Free, no obligation, commercial roof inspections
- Commercial roof replacements, roof repair
- Customized commercial roof maintenance plans
- Gutter repair and replacements
- Clean and maintain commercial gutters and downspouts
- Experts in multiple roofing applications: PVC, TPO, EPDM, metal and shingles roofs
- Review Product Warranties on Materials
WHY CHOOSE JACO CONTRACTING FOR ROOFING?
JACO Contracting is the best commercial roofing contractor serving customers in Georgia. We have been in business over 25 years. JACO handles commercial and residential roofing. We Install new roofs, repair and replace roofs with high-quality workmanship.
- We use the highest quality materials on the market
- We employ only the best installers around
- Back all of our work with a satisfaction guaranteed warranty
- We work with your insurance company to secure the coverage you are entitled for your property's roof replacement.
We at JACO love what we do and we care about YOU.
JACO IS THE ROOFING CONTRACTOR FOR YOUR PROPERTIES- REQUEST A QUOTE
Commercial Roofing Materials
Single-Ply Roofing is made from flexible sheets of compound plastic, which are used to cover and protect flat or low-sloping roofs. Single-Ply Roofing offers many advantages such as strength, flexibility, and high durability. The two main types of single-ply roofing are Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) and Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC). Call JACO at 770-385-5788 to learn more.
Modified roofing or modified bitumen roofs are asphalt roofs that can be applied in both hot and cold environments. They have a product lifespan of around 10-15 years and are often times considered equal alternatives to built up roofs. Modified bitumen roofs are strong, flexible, and have pretty high-durability. If questions about modified roofing, call JACO today.
Built-up roofing (BUR) has been a common practice in roofing services for years. BUR roofs are also commonly called “tar and gravel.” Built-up roofing is a system of layers that are made by alternating layers of bitumen 90° and layering them on top of one another. BUR roofs are typically applied to low to no-slope roofing surfaces. To learn if BUR is right for you, contact us at 770-385-5788 today.
Metal roofing is a top choice for durability and longevity in roofing material products. Metal roofs have a life expectancy of 40-70 years, depending on which metal roof material is used. Metal roofs can help increase the value of your building. Metal roofing is generally less expensive in the long-run than shingled roofs. Contact JACO to learn more about metal roofing options. 770-385-5788
Prefabricated roofing is built in factories and is designed to fit the exact structure that it’s intended for. Prefabricated roofs are made to be strong and carry the load of the structure that it has been designed for. Prefabricated roofing trusses are the most common form of prefabricated roofing options. To learn more about prefab roofs, call JACO at 770-385-5788 today!
Rubber roofing is also commonly called EPDM roofing. Rubber roofing has the 2nd longest life expectancy of roofing options, which is between 22-35 years. Up front, the cost of EPDM roofing is around 2x more expensive than shingling a roof, but because it lasts much longer, rubber roofing is generally less expensive in the long run. JACO’s experts can answer any questions you may have. 770-385-5788.
Steep Slope Roofing
Commercial buildings generally have a flat roof design, so commercial buildings that have sloped roofs are often referred to as steep slope roofs. Steep slope roofing options are generally metal roofs or shingled roofs. Because of their slope, other roofing options like single-ply roofs, modified roofs, or build-up roofs are less common. Contact JACO today at 770-385-5788 to learn about your style and color options.
Specialty roofing is any roofing that is customized or uses special materials. Special order materials, such as custom metal roofing sheets or ceramic tiles, require installation by a company that knows specialty roofing. Extremely unique shaped roofs would also require specialty roofing materials to properly fit the commercial roof’s footprint. Call JACO today for a free consultation with our specialty roofing expert. 770-385-5788
1495 Access Road
Covington GA 30014
Brunswick / Savannah:
Serving the following and surrounding areas.
Covington, Newton County, Newnan and Coweta County, Cobb County, Bibb County, Macon, Warner Robins, Brunswick, Savannah, DeKalb County, Atlanta, Fulton County, Fayette County, Greene County, Lake Oconee and Greensboro, Henry County, McDonough, Morgan County and Madison, Monroe and Walton County, Conyers and Rockdale County, Watkinsville and Oconee County.